Why it makes sense?
During Rapid UX Audit our team will identify the areas where a user is struggling with your product and create a roadmap for improvements and you will discover:
- Why it’s hard for the user to perform a task?
- How to increase conversions?
- Why user retention is low?
or any other issues user is currently pointing out.
Ultimately, a UX audit will let you know how to make it easier for users to achieve their end goals and increase the success rate.
How we do it?
You will work with our UX Experts. They will help you discover the pain points of your product/service.
- i. The Vision of the Product
- ii. Develop Goals for the product
- iii. Define Audience
What you will get at the end of 1-week Rapid UX Audit?
- You will receive a comprehensive report comprising of potential usability problems, findability issues, poor navigation, no. of clicks and bottlenecks that prevent users from completing their Objectives.
- You will get recommendations based on UX best practices for each of the problem identified in terms of an actionable plan.
- A complete road-map to improve the product.
What you should expect?
The Rapid UX Audit will help you in achieving the following results faster:
- Quicker task completion
- Better conversion rate
- To the point information that is easier to understand
- Less time consumption
- Less chance of human errors
- Less user frustration
- Easier to achieve end goals
- Contemporary design
- Happy customers